Signing-in to Gmail can be confusing sometimes based on the device you are using. After signing out of the Gmail account or signing-in for the first time on another device, it’s important to know about few tweaks to easily manage your emails, switch between emails or sign-in with a new email. In Addition, it’s important you don’t miss the work on an important email on the way.
In case you are locked out of Gmail or have forgotten your password, here’s how you can recover your Gmail password and sign back in with a new password. Below are the steps to sign in to Gmail accounts on computers and mobile devices.
Sign in to Gmail Account on Mac / PC
On a Mac or PC, there are two ways to sign in to a Gmail account; the steps should look this:
1. Via Google’s website. Open your browser and type “google.com” in the URL bar.
2. Click the “Sign in” button to proceed.
3. Type in email and password. Click all the “Next” buttons to continue.
4. Press the three-dotted menu and open any Google product.
5. Via a Google product. Open Gmail or any Google product.
6. Click the profile icon and then the “Add another account” button.
7. Type in email and password. Click all the “Next” buttons to continue.
8. Continue using Gmail or open any Google product.
Sign in to Gmail Account on iPhone
On iPhones, there’s only one way to login to a Gmail account after signing out:
1. Download or open the Gmail app.
2. If you don’t have a signed-in account, press the “Sign in” button; otherwise, press the profile icon.
3. Click the “Add another account” button. Hit the “Google” option and then the “Continue” option.
4. Type in email and password. Click all the “Next” buttons to continue.
Sign in to Gmail Account on Android
Similarly, there are two ways to sign in to a Gmail account on Android. As such, one can log in through Gmail or into many Google services apps and a device’s Settings app:
1. Via the Gmail app. Download or open the Gmail app. Click the profile icon. 2. Look for and press the “Add another account” text. Choose the “Google” option.
3. Via the Settings app. Open an Android device’s Settings app.
4. Look for and open the “Google” section. Press the downside arrow beside the email account. Hit the “Add another account” text.
5. Type in email and password. Click all the “Next” buttons to continue.
6. Read or skim through terms, hit the “Skip” or “Yes, I’m in” button, and then the “I agree” button to proceed.
Sign in to Google Workspace (Formerly GSuite) Account
After signing out of Google Workspace, it’s vital to log in immediately to process essential tasks. Accordingly, please follow these steps to do so:
1. In the browser, type and open “workspace.google.com” in the address bar.
2. Click the “Admin console” text.
3. Type the email and hit the “Next” button to continue.
4. Fill in the password and click the “Next” button.
5. View and open anything in the Google Admin Console.
Sign-in to Gmail Using Boxysuite
Boxysuite is a native Gmail App for Mac that offers different Google services like Gmail, Contacts, Keep, and Calendar all boxed-up inside a single app. Signing-in or out of Gmail is now relentlessly easy to perform with Boxysuite.
Install the Boxysuite app on your Mac and sign-in to your Gmail through the app to start using Boxysuite. You can sign-in to email, sign-out of email, or switch to other emails with just a click. Boxysuite, beside Google products, offers different features like Email Tracking Detection, Quick Launcher, Multiple Account Support, Color Modes and many more. Try Boxysuite for free today!