So you deleted your Gmail account and now wish you could get it back! One of the most common reasons to accidentally delete an account is simple: we use Gmail a lot, and we get carried away and make a lot of trouble. But even if you’re not a professional electronic maestro, you don’t have to create a new Gmail account and can easily restore a deleted Gmail account. In the past, all you needed to do was find the email account address and enter the associated password.
Now, though, a lot of things can happen to an account, including an address change, a change in operating system, a change in domain name, or, in some cases, a change in an administrator. If your email account was deleted by accident, you have a few options. With a Gmail account deleted, you are unable to access your emails, and are left with a stark black screen. But there are still ways to recover those deleted emails along with the account and if we know how to do it, the data is still there and we can continue using the account.
This guide will show you how to recover a deleted Gmail account. After deleting your Gmail account, Google provides a 30-day limit for recovery. Here’s the step-by-step account recovery guide for Gmail.
How to Recover a Deleted Gmail Account?
1. After an account deletion, click the “Account support” link text.
2. If you deleted your account days or weeks ago, visit Google’s site.
3. Click the “Sign in” button.
4. Input your account’s password.
5. If Google identifies your account as a recently deleted one, click the “Next” button.
6. If you forgot about your password, click the “Try another way” text.
7. Input another email address and click the “Next” button.
8. Wait for Google’s message in your other email and follow all the instructions to recover your account.
9. If you remember your password, go back, input your password, and press the “Next” button.
10. If the password is correct, you’ll have your account back. Press the “Continue” button to conclude the recovery process.
Yes, You can restore you deleted Gmail account and any emails associated with the account. However, Google only provides you a couple of weeks (30 days) before they delete your account permanently. Follow the above method to recover your account if you accidently deleted it within the given time. Once your account is permanently deleted, there is no way to recover it.