Calendar is created to maintain schedule in our lives and there’s no better option than Google Calendar. Google Calendar can help you organize your day-to-day work at home or office. In addition, a calendar app can keep you up with the busy schedules, deadlines or weekly/monthly reporting. Google Calendar’s Reminder feature is built to ensure you don’t miss any important meeting or a task in case you don’t remember it. You can set up Google Calendar with specific dates and times with necessary information to remind you.
Once the reminder is set, it will inform you on that specific day and time unless you cancel it or mark it complete. Google Calendar also provides an option to quickly autofill the necessary fields to make it faster to set up a reminder. For example, if you want to set up a reminder for “a meeting with X company”, it will automatically fill in any information that Calendar has already received before about that company like the company phone, address etc.
There are three ways to set up and add reminder in Google Calendar. i.e., via a computer, the mobile app or Boxysuite (for mac users).
How to Add Reminder in Google Calendar using Mobile App?
You can use the Google Calendar app on mobile to add reminders. Here’s how you can add reminder in Google Calendar using a mobile device.
1. Open Google Calendar app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Plus (+) sign at the bottom.
3. Click on Reminder.
4. Enter Meeting Name
5. Set Date and Time. The All-Day switch will remind you of the reminder throughout the day. Switch it off to set the reminder for a specific date and time.
6. To set a repetitive reminder, uncheck Does Not Repeat and select a repeat sequence every day or every week as you like it too. You can also insert your custom repeat sequence with the custom recurrence button.
7. Tap Save
How to Edit, Cancel or Mark a Reminder from the Calendar app?
To edit or cancel a reminder from the calendar app:
1. Go to Google Calendar app.
2. Tap the reminder you just created.
3. Tap on the Pencil icon to edit the reminder. You can change name, time, date or repeat of the reminder. Tap on three dots from the top right corner to delete the reminder.
4. From the bottom right corner, tap the mark as done to stop the reminder.
How to Add Reminder in Google Calendar using a Computer?
To add reminder in Google Calendar using computer:
1. Open Google Calendar in the browser with calendar.google.com
2. Click on create.
3. Click on Reminder and enter the reminder name.
4. Select date and time for the reminder.
5. Select Repeat Day and Time and click save
6. Select any reminder to delete or edit from the calendar. You can also skip any day like Saturday and Sunday.
Create Reminders on Google Calendar Using Boxysuite
Boxysuite is native Gmail app for mac that offers various Google products including Gmail, Calendar, Keep Notes and Google Contacts all at one place to boost your productivity. With Boxysuite, you can now increase your efficiency with instant account switching, email tracking, calendar and note keeping, easy contact access and various other features.
To add reminder in Google calendar using Boxysuite:
1. Open Boxysuite app.
2. Click on Google Calendar feature.
3. In Google Calendar, click on create
4. Click on Reminder and enter the reminder name.
5. Select reminder date, time and repeat sequence.
6. Click on Save.
We hope you were able to add reminder in Google calendar. Follow Boxysuite for more productivity tips!